Is there an "On This Day" Plugin or functionality?

Mitz mitzeclipse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 06:23:40 BST 2017

Hi all
I'm wondering if there is an "on this day" plug in or functionality, similar
to what Facebook, Google Photos, etc do.  Basically I'd like to pull up
photos from the last years on the same day.

I know you can search by a specific date on the Timeline, but I'm looking
for something that presents itself on one of the tabs - or somewhere quite
easily, rather than having to do a manual search every time.

Thanks in advance