selecting albums

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 10:46:58 BST 2017

Hi Gilles

thanks !

that answer all my question

I just another question where I would need your advice. As said I use to
crdate a sub-folder named Originals (coming from Picasa I was using
before moving to DK)  whare I'm moving some originals pictures or some
that I don't want to see in the album, but that I don't want to delete
(I don't like deleting any pictures !).

I know we can define rule to exclude those files from DK, but then I'm
no more able to drag and drop pictures in such folder (as no more visible)

so any advice on how to manage pictures in such case ?

thanks

frederic