selecting albums

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 10:04:54 BST 2017

Hello

I'm using DK 5.7.02 and still really appreciate it (thanks to all the
contributors) and still learning all its capabilities.

one question concerning the way I can select albums in different tools
(like people search, duplicates,...). seems the only possibility is to
select all the desired album one by one ( or all) and in particular ,
when selecting a collection doesn't includes all the albums of this
collection. Am I right ?

may be I can suggest some improvements for a further version. If it
makes sense, I can create tickets in the bug tracker:

-  possibility to include sub-folders within an album

- possibility to select a collection

- possibility to define exclusions (typically  I have sub-folders when
I'm saving originals that I don't want to delete, but on which I don't
want to run face recogniation)

- possibility to define filter to select albums,...

Just my 2 cents
frederic