qt5 5.9.3-1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:11:12 GMT 2017

Next week, I plan to build the Linux AppImage with the Qt 5.9.3 LTS instead
the Qt 5.9.1 currently. The 5.3.2 was problematic to compile under Centos 6
with C++11 support and older GCC 4.9.8 used especially for 32 bits support
(this is the last Gcc version available for CentOs 6 32 bits).

Typically this problem is fixed with 5.9.3. I use this Qt version in CentOs
6 32 bits in my office for internal applications. Please be patient. To
build whole digiKam AppImage from scratch, this take more and less 6 hours
in a dedicated VM.