Deleting thumbnails from database

TimScottz8 Tim at trscott.me.uk
Thu Nov 23 15:09:37 GMT 2017

Hi
I deleted photos and folders they were in which were in the digikam database
from outside the program by mistake. Now the thumbnails still appear in
digikam but when I try to delete them digikam pops up a message saying the
file does not exist. I tried a complete rebuild of the thumbnail database
and this did not solve the problem. Anyone have any ideas as to how to
remove the database details about these non-existent photos ?

Thanks
Tim

The help about details for Digikam show the following

Version 5.6.0
Using:
KDE Frameworks 5.26.0
Qt 5.6.1 (built against 5.6.1)