External partitions on mac os with 5.70.

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 06:44:04 GMT 2017

This could be related to the fact that we only use the Qt file dialog in
digiKam-5.7.0. In digiKam-5.8.0, it is configurable whether the file dialog
from system should be used. Enable in the digiKam settings the system file
dialog and please try with this pre-release of digiKam-5.8.0 to find out if
the problem is reproducible:

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Maik