Cannot set default email client in Digikam running Windows 10

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:35:46 GMT 2017

It has to be a bug then.Too bad there is no terminal in Windows 10.I tried opening digikam in cmd as well as in powershell but there is no output there

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Melissa Mendelsohn <orchardroadcomputers at gmail.com> Date: 2017-11-06  10:23 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Cannot set default email client in Digikam running Windows 10
Yes, Thunderbird is set through Windows 10 as my default email client.When I try to email an image, Thunderbird comes up. However, there is no image attached.This is my frustration.