Cannot set default email client in Digikam running Windows 10

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Mon Nov 6 16:16:01 GMT 2017

Þann mán  6.nóv 2017 15:32, skrifaði Andrey Goreev:
> in windows 10 you should be able to press the Windows key, start typing
> "default" and  choose "choose a default email app" from the search results

In a previous description she wrote "default email program Thunderbird
comes up but there is no image attached"; which indicates that TB is
already configured as default email-application. So I figured she may
have to specify Thunderbird as the e-mail client in the 'Export --> Send
with E-mail' options.
I think this is also necessary in Linux.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli