geolocalization with Raw

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 01:28:57 GMT 2017

There is another setting in the dropdown list that will create xmp sidecars for both jpeg and raw.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: frederic chaume <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> Date: 2017-11-04  2:32 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: geolocalization with Raw

    Hi All

    then I suppose the option to select is the following one:

    with tis option selected, I can add a geotag in the raw file
      without error:-)

    Now I see that when adding it in the raw file, there is a .xmp
      which is creatred, but when I'm updating the jog file , no new
      file is created.
    just wanted to understand if this is a normal behavior.

    thanks for your great help

    regards
    frederic

    Le 03/11/2017 à 17:07, Andrey Goreev a