email client

Melissa Mendelsohn orchardroadcomputers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 18:53:39 GMT 2017

Thank you Remco. I read Thunderbird was supported so I downloaded/installed/setup one of my email accounts and set the default email client in Windows 10 to Thunderbird.
DigiKam regoiizes my Thunderbird email and opens up a new message for me to send. But my image is not attached.
I would like to know what causes this and is their a fix? Hopefully someone is using Windows 10 and will see this post! Thanks

> On Nov 4, 2017, at 2:45 PM, Remco Viƫtor <remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> On samedi 4 novembre 2017 17:16:02 CET Melissa Mendelsohn wrote:
>> Hi There,
>>
>> I downloaded Digikam onto my Windows 10 Laptop.
>> I am enjoying using your product but have run into a problem.
>>
>> When I try to email an image, my default email program Thunderbird comes up
>> but there is no image attached. Can someone help me?
> From another thread, it appears that Thunderbird is supported. As I use
> neither Thunderbird nor Windows 10, I can't say anything more, sorry.
>
> Remco

Melissa Mendelsohn
orchardroadcomputers at gmail.com
www.orchardroadcomputers.com