Album thumbnails have vanished

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sat Nov 4 18:14:13 GMT 2017

(sorry for pm, wasn't intended )

Am 04.11.2017 um 18:38 schrieb Elle Stone:
> On 11/04/2017 01:01 PM, Maik Qualmann wrote:
>> The album thumbnail is linked with the full path. So if the album with
>> the
>> image is moved or renamed or the image renamed, the thumbnail disappears.
>
> Maik, thanks! good to know, I'll stop trying to set thumbnails until
> after I've got stuff settled.
>
> Best,
> Elle

Don't know if this applies to your problem, but it also depends on the
font size you choose for the album tree. Below a certain size no album
thumbs are shown.

(I use simple folder icons as album thumbs but in different colors to
fastly distinguish: like red, yellow, green, blue... so size wouldn't
matter because there is not much other information than the color, but
still, below a certain size they disappear...)
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com