Album thumbnails have vanished

Melissa Mendelsohn orchardroadcomputers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 17:04:09 GMT 2017

I believe you sent this email to the wrong person….

Here was my question:  I downloaded Digikam onto my Windows 10 Laptop.
I am enjoying using your product but have run into a problem.

When I try to email an image, my default email program Thunderbird comes up but there is no image attached.
Can someone help me?

> On Nov 4, 2017, at 1:01 PM, Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The album thumbnail is linked with the full path. So if the album with the
> image is moved or renamed or the image renamed, the thumbnail disappears.
>
> Maik
>
> Am Samstag, 4. November 2017, 14:59:32 CET schrieb Elle Stone:
>> On 11/04/2017 09:53 AM, Elle Stone wrote:
>>> restarted the computers
>>
>> sorry, typo, just one computer.

Melissa Mendelsohn
orchardroadcomputers at gmail.com