geolocalization with Raw

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 16:07:14 GMT 2017

In English it is "write to sidecar files for read-only files"
Gilles might help with the French version
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: frederic chaume <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> Date: 2017-11-03  10:02 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: geolocalization with Raw

    Hi All

    I have a french installation, so not sure which tabs in metadata
      to select, and what to change.
    I found a paremeter relative to associated files where I can
      select the option to write in associated file. Is it what you were
      refering too? which option should I select?

    regards
    frederic

    Le 03/11/2017 à 16:03, Andrey Goreev a