geolocalization with Raw

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:03:48 GMT 2017

Go to digikam settings - metadata- sidecars

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: frederic chaume <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> Date: 2017-11-03  8:50 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: geolocalization with Raw

    Hi Gilles

    thanks for your reply.

    "Using XMP side car with RAW file will be the safe way for the
      future.",  how to use It? is there some configuration to be done ?

    I will test 5.8.0 soon.

    thanks
    regards

    Le 03/11/2017 à 11:44, Gilles Caulier a