Baloo tags

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun May 28 20:19:15 BST 2017

yes.

to be honest i never used this feature, and i'm very reluctant to have
a too much intrusive technology in digiKam which introduce
dysfunction, where typically, it must work as expected. Baloo is one,
developed and maintained by one guy. Also, it's a KDE./Linux only
solution...

This is why i always refused to use a KDE way to store the digiKam
database, as Nepomuk or Akonadi