Adjusting file last modified date

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun May 21 14:15:10 BST 2017

In the meantime, exiftool can do that easily.
exiftool -api quicktimeutc=1 "-FileModifyDate<QuickTime:CreateDate" -overwrite_original FILEĀ
Change QuickTime:CreateDate to whatever tag you want to copy the info from or to a certain value (date).
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-05-21  4:00 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Adjusting file last modified date
The BQM tool is the old Adjust Date and time tool from KIPI. Some code
adapted to BQM.

The only difference that we need to fix is the capability to preview
the date change in list of file from BQM queue. There is already a
file in bugzilla about this subject.