Possible to freeze horizontal scrolling on left hand side Albums pane?

Mitz mitzeclipse at gmail.com
Mon May 15 19:11:43 BST 2017

On a Mac, whilst the cursor is in the Albums pane and you horizontally scroll
on the trackpad the Albums pane shifts to the right. Even when I scroll down
vertically on purpose it will inadvertently trigger the horizontal scroll as
normally you don't scroll perfectly straight...there is some movement to the
right (if scrolling with two fingers with the right hand).

Haven't seen such option but normally you have to adjust it only once  and
it stays there unless you hold "Alt" and scroll the mouse wheel.
Again, I have no idea how it behaves on Mac.