Switch to Previous/Next picture from Right Panel

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sat May 13 23:31:22 BST 2017

Do you mind if I file it in Bugzilla as a suggested feature ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-05-13  3:23 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: Switch to Previous/Next picture from Right Panel
No this cannot be customized. At least, buttons can be hidden. That
all for the moment.