editing geolocation for multiple images

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Tue May 9 12:16:38 BST 2017

Hi all,
running 5.5 I'm having troubles editing the geolocation for multiple
images at once. I select all the images, then Item -> Edit
Geolocation, than select all images again in the list of files in the
dialog window, insert latitude and longitude, click on apply and then
the general apply. The result is that only one image (the last) is
updated.
Using the map sidebar does not allow me to edit coordinates while all
images are selected.
What am I missing in order to place all coordinates at once?

Thanks,
Luca