export to remote storage not shown in menu (digikam appimage 5.6.0)-- workaround ??

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon May 1 13:09:35 BST 2017

Can you try pressing alt+tab while dragging pictures?

-------- Original message --------From: Matthias Albert <matthias.albert at gmx.de> Date: 2017-05-01  5:01 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: export to remote storage not shown in menu (digikam appimage 5.6.0)-- workaround ??
This action does not work for me:

- select photos in the thumbnail view (which reside in different folders)
- context menu "copy"
- operating system file manager: context menu "paste"

Only one image is copied, although multiple images where selected.

What works is dragging selected images to a folder of the operating
system file manager. The disadvantage is, that you have to leave the
full scree mode of digikam.

Matthias