Top 5 digikam features to list on new home page

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:18:27 BST 2017

I would definitely include that it scales very well with huge collections.
The rest is hard to put into flashy one-sentence sales pitches, as it is
lots of handy features around picture management. Alone they don't sound
overly impressive (flexible batch renaming, tagging and flagging,
metadata handling, ...), but being able to do that seamlessly in one
program/interface makes is really cool. Challenge for the linguistically
gifted: Convert that to such a one-sentence advert :P