New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:45:05 BST 2017

Download and Support buttons are out of the phone screen. Was that a plan? Just checking.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-03-31  2:38 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: New digikam website source available from KDE's git server
I just take a look, and beta site sound better and better all the dayq. Congratulations
Gilles
It miss the logo of course on the banner...

    It looks good and the bits I tried seem to work.  The only real
      criticism is that I don't see a search option.  Other than that
      the banner on the top of the old site looks better than the plain
      top on the new one, but I can't get too excited about that.

    Mick

    On 30/03/17 09:57, Gilles Caulier