Top 5 digikam features to list on new home page

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:33:29 BST 2017

- The 16 bits color depth support natively.
- Fast photo adjustments in 3 clicks.
- Large amount of collection. Here more than 100000 items populate the
database.
- Cross platform, even if OSX and Windows are not too mature than Linux. At
least, i pass a lots of time to finalize bundles construction fully
automatized. AppImage is supported which is really a huge step for
deployment, when Linux distro only provide old version.
- This project exists since 2001, and is managed by people who like to take
photo.
- Metadata transparent workflow.
and more...