Top 5 digikam features to list on new home page

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Mar 31 18:32:51 BST 2017

Le 31/03/2017 à 19:11, Mica Semrick a écrit :
> Greetings,
>
> Please put on your marketing hats!/Can you all share with us the top 5
> or so features of digiKam? We will list them on the new home page.
>
> Best,
> Mica

I use digikam mostly for tagging

then, if it's considered as digikam, the photo editor showfoto is just
fitted for a day to day very fast job

Also the fact that digikam share the very same album system that is
system folders, so going from digikam to dolphin/system scripts/etc. is
just obvious

I like also the sqlite database system that allows for easy move of the
collections

may be as five, but could be first, the user mailing list with Gilles
that is always here to give the true hint we need, very appreciated :-)

jdd