Can't push to websites/digikam-org

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:51:36 BST 2017

Dmitri,

Did you already create an ssh key, and add it to your account?  You can
check on your identityf page:

http://imgur.com/a/igSq7

Log in, click on "MANAGE SSH KEYS".

There will need to be a key associated with your account.

I'm happy to write detailed instructions if you don't have one associated
yet (or have your git setup to use it).

---
On a related note, so everyone knows.  I plan on writing detailed
documentation on how to contribute, maintain, and modify the site (with the
goal being that it's documented well enough for anyone else to pick it up
in the future).

I'll start drafting something soon!

pat

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 8:34 AM Dmitri Popov <lazylegs at gmail.com> wrote:

Will do. Thanks, Gilles!

--
https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC