New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Dmitri Popov lazylegs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:14:01 BST 2017

Thank you for the great work so far, Mica! I'll start working on the
content ASAP. Meanwhile, a couple of quick thoughts.

- As Gilles said, a dark theme would be much better.
- The template definitely needs a good header.
- The Download link in the navigation bar should be more prominent. It
might be even better to add a download button to the right sidebar.
- The digiKam item in the left corner of the navigation bar is unnecessary.
- The digiKam Recipes Book and Donation links don't work right now.

That's all for now. :-) Keep up the great work!

Best,
Dmitri