No subject

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:47:30 GMT 2017

Sorry I only got your message. Looks like my Gmail glitched.
Do you use any batch scripts to import pictures to your collection?
The root of your collection is the folder you pointed as "Collection" in digiKam settings. So if you set /home/user/pictures as "Collection" your folders would be /home/user/pictures/photos/photos/photos...photos
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: YGPC <ygpc at hushmail.com> Date: 2017-03-14  10:03 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re:

    Sent on:  15 March 2017, at 05:03 pm
    Hello again
    Got back sooner than I
          thought. Attached is the screen shot you asked for. This comes
          up as soon as Digikam starts
    When
            you email me back, in addition to your helpful suggestion/s
            to fix the problem, can you tell me where on my computer all
            these "Photos" folder/files are, then I can go there and
            delete. If I try and delete within Digikam, I get a grayed
            computer
              screen on and off (slowly) but no
                deletions
    Await