I don't understand thumbnail behavior

regisg regisg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:38:38 GMT 2017

Hello, I'm a new user of digikam and I don't understand thumbnail view
behavior ( Vignettes in french ).

I click on a folder in album tree view and thumbnails (vignette) view shows
only a small subset of real photos. If I click on table view, all photos are
shown.

I don't understand what filter prevent thumbnail view to show all photos.
There isn't any label on any photo. What is this thumbnail/vignette view for
? How can I get all album's photos in this view ? Thanks by advance.