No subject

YGPC ygpc at hushmail.com
Wed Mar 15 04:03:39 GMT 2017

Sent on:  15 March 2017, at 05:03 pm

Hello again

Got back sooner than I thought. Attached is the screen shot you asked
for. This comes up as soon as Digikam starts

When you email me back, in addition to your helpful suggestion/s to fix
the problem, can you tell me where on my computer all these "Photos"
folder/files are, then I can go there and delete. If I try and delete
within Digikam, I get a grayed computer screen on and off (slowly) but
no deletions

Await your reply with interest, many thanks