digikam-select: Batch export from Digikam using the command line

Jens Benecke jens-digikam at spamfreemail.de
Wed Mar 22 14:31:16 GMT 2017

Hi,

regarding your issue, I think I need Gilles’ help.
I select the full path like

SELECT DISTINCT r.specificPath AS root, a.relativePath AS path, i.name AS name
    FROM Images i
    LEFT JOIN ImageTags it ON it.imageid = i.id
    LEFT JOIN ImageInformation ii ON ii.imageid = i.id
    LEFT JOIN Tags t ON it.tagid = t.id
    LEFT JOIN Albums a ON i.album = a.id
    LEFT JOIN AlbumRoots r ON albumRoot = r.id
    WHERE root != '' AND path != ‚'
    AND — more specific filter options like tags, rating, etc.

and then just stick „root“, „path“ and „name“ together.
This works fine for me.
But it seems in your library „root“ is empty, while it should contain „/home“ to work.
See https://github.com/jensb/digikam-select/issues/1 ...

So, @GIlles:
What is the correct and reliable SELECT syntax to reconstruct a full image path using Digikam’s SQL db?

Thanks for all help :)

Jens Benecke - jens at spamfreemail.de
Keine Lust auf Müll in ihrem Postfach? www.spamfreemail.de