What can the pixls.us photographic community help DigiKam?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 06:36:10 GMT 2017

Hi all,

This is the response from Ben by private mail :

// ---------------------------------------------------

Hi Gilles,

Given the amount of work which we've put in thus far and the time
constraints Sysadmin is under in getting other things done, I think
it's best if they contact us with the details they require. I'd rather
not read a long mailing list thread.

At this stage, i'll be shutting down the Drupal 6 instance on March 31
as we need to protect the security of KDE Infrastructure as a first
priority. This migration has effectively been ready to go (theme
aside) since early February, with the only reason for the delay being
your requirement a theme be customised for Digikam and nobody being
able to do it.

Regards,
Ben

So it become urgent to switch to a new web site. "Static" proposal from
pixls.us sound like the best solution.

Comments are welcome. Please be constructive.

Thanks in advance