two small bugs in digikam 5.5.0 (from opensuse rpm)

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sat Mar 18 12:25:49 GMT 2017

Hi digikamers

With my new digikam there are two very small bugs, but I don't know if
it is from my opensuse-rpm's or a thing of digikam, so I report here:

- album icon:
I cannot change the album icon (in the album tree) anymore. I tried
right click on an image within the corresponding album, choosed "als
albumvorschau einstellen" (set as album preview?), and also dragging the
image over the album name and choosing the same. With both ways nothing
happens.

- insert text is cropped
The test to insert is cropped at the right side. It depends on the font,
how much is cropped, but with all fonts it is cropped. It does not
matter on what position I insert the text...

kind regards

Daniel
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com