Wanted: setting for import target folder

Matthias Albert matthias.albert at gmx.de
Thu Mar 16 16:21:01 GMT 2017

Hi all,
the second step in my photo workflow (after taking photos) is importing
them with digikam, which works great including renaming andcreating
date-based subfolders.

One point could be easier: I am always asked fot the destination folder
for the import. Then I select every time the same root folder in my main
collection, since the subfolders are being created by the import tool.

I am missing a checkbox [x] "remember folder" or something like that.

Thanks
Matthias