Exiv2 bug reports

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Mar 11 11:06:19 GMT 2017

Le 11/03/2017 à 11:55, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> I dislike a lots this kind of message :
>
> http://dev.exiv2.org/issues/1267#change-5904
>
> Seriously... If a crash appears in Exiv2 implementation, we report as
> UPSTREAM. It's normal. And i'm sorry, but if a crash appear, it's
> because a bug is inside the code, especially if the backtrace is explicit...

the man works too much and is easily upset. I very often notice such
reactions in open source world, where people works on free time after
the usual work and easily burn out :-(

I too have such reaction, but given my age and experience, I try not to
make others receive it :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugWGhItaQA

:-)
jdd