digikam 4.4.0 debian package not working

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Thu Mar 9 16:43:55 GMT 2017

On 08.03.2017 21:16, maderios wrote:
> On 03/08/2017 06:12 PM, Peter Albrecht wrote:
>> I am using digikam 4.4.0 on Debian Jessie, too. I import pictures via
>> usb-sdcard-reader. This works very well.
> Hi
> Really? 'usb-sdcard-reader' is not a debian package

Hi,

no, I meant: I don't plug the camera (include the sd card) via usb in my pc, but
remove the sd card from the camera. The sd card is then inserted in a separate
hardware device (kind of "sd card to usb"-adapter, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_card_reader) and the card reader is
attached to may pc. Digikam can read from such a device, too.

Regards,
	Peter