Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Tue Mar 7 18:25:19 GMT 2017

Hi Folks,

I ended up going back to Digikam 4 because I have not been able to do any
picture editing for more than a month. But if anyone manages to get an
Appimage or .DEB of Digikam 5.X that works with Unity, how can I find out?
If possible, please let me know.

Thanks
Derek

Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com