Unable to add target album

Peter Mc Donough mcd-mail-lists at gmx.net
Tue Jun 20 11:12:00 BST 2017

Am 20.06.2017 um 11:33 schrieb Remco Viëtor:
> On mardi 20 juin 2017 11:06:18 CEST Peter Mc Donough wrote:
> I *did* write "backup and remove"...
>
> But yeah, for an experienced user, yours is a better way. For a new user,
> unfamiliar with the program, I think it's more likely to confuse him than
> anything else.

True, but one becomes "more" or "less" an experienced user by simply
using the pearls hidden in the terminal/console.
"find" is one of those with billions of options which I probably will
never use, but I know they are there.
Of course "Backup is King". Never execute anything on the command line
if you are not sure about the results.

cu
Peter