strange thumbnails

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:53:14 BST 2017

Yes DK thumbnails are generated by DK while scanning DNG. If DNG
format used by VueScan is "special" (as it do not support the standard
TIFF/EP), this kind of result will be visible. In background Exiv2 is
used to extract DNG thumbnails.

I recommend to not use DNG for this kind of scan, but TIFF as well,
with LZW compression.