Face Tag Problem

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:01:31 BST 2017

Was there anything common between all the pictures? Same "pick label", "color label", keyword, etc. ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Mick Sulley <mick at sulley.info> Date: 2017-06-07  9:55 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: Face Tag Problem

    The problem is that I don't know when it happened, so have no
      idea how to reproduce it.  I have seen it before, some time ago,
      and like you assumed that it was my mistake some how, but this
      time it is so clearly a copy of the tags on one picture to another
      67.

    I have only ever used sqlite so migration problems are not
      relevant.  The only other graphic package I use is Darktable and I
      never do anything with tags there, all tagging is done in DigiKam

    Is there an easy way to remove tags from a  bunch of pics?

    Any ideas, suggestions, theories?