Export to Google Photos/Picasaweb Plugin - Create new album button missing?

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at burnicki.net
Tue Jun 6 20:09:24 BST 2017

Hi,

Mitz wrote:
> Thanks for the link - sigh, that is really annoying!

Indeed.

Also if you go to the "Photos" page via the web browser you can't just
create a new, empty album.

A workaround I've found is to upload a "dummy" photo via the web
browser, then create a new album with it, and finally delete the dummy
photo, so you have a new empty album which you can select in DK to
upload the photos you want.

Annoying, but worked when I tried it a few days ago.

Martin