Face Tag Problem

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun Jun 4 16:24:13 BST 2017

I have just noticed that I have a picture which has 6 people tagged, all
correct with the face boxes in the correct position, but those 6 people
have also been tagged in the previous 67 picture, all have those same
tags with the same sized boxes in exactly the same positions, which is
not correct.  In addition the other pictures also have their correct
tags.  So it would appear that the tags from one picture have been
pasted to another 67.  Is this possible?  How can it happen?

The pictures are all in the same directory and all from the same event,
so would have been tagged at the same time.  I have .xmp files for all
of them and also write to the picture file, don't know if that matters.
The pictures are from Sept 2019 and I have only just started to use
DK5.6, so this happened using DK 5.5 or earlier

With the scale of this I can go through and correct manually, but would
like to understand how it happens to prevent it happening again.

Thanks

Mick