Associating Collections to New Internal HDD ???

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 21:49:02 BST 2017

Your user probably has no write access to the folder or maybe digikam isn't closed so it blocks access to the file. I am pretty sure the config you are looking for is digikamrc

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: BuckSkin <dmnmcg60 at gmail.com> Date: 2017-07-30  2:42 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: Associating Collections to New Internal HDD ???
Thanks.The first of the list = Notepad said it did not exist; however, Wordpad opened it.The rest of the list = I get a pop-up notice saying that the location does not exist, please check my spelling and try again.