Uninstallation process fails

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 09:32:38 BST 2017

Problem not reproducible under Win7.

I already seen under Windows that install/uninstall require a
supplemental stage to be authenticated.

In all case, the digiKam installer only copy files where you install
it ( as by default C:/propgram files/...)

Removing this directory as well must be enough.

The installer at install time, check :

1/ if an instance run in memory
2/ if install dir is present.

I do not touch the base registery of windows.