kioslave not found

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:27:54 BST 2017

 I am wondering if there was any success with fixing lazy synchronization.Let me know if I should test it in the new appimage.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-07-21  2:19 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: kioslave not found
The new 5.7.0 AppImage pre version bundle is just completed and
uploaded at usual place :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM

Please test and report a feedback please.