Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Editing or changing colorschemes on windows

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:32:29 BST 2017

Look for configuration files. I think there are 4 of them, one is digikamrc

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Friedrich Seuhs <f_seuhs at gmx.at> Date: 2017-07-20  5:32 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Editing or changing colorschemes on windows

Digikam uses 3 databasefile for storing databaseinfos thumbnails ...

My installation uses an extra directory outside the Program Files directory for storing these 3 files.

It is c:\digikam\Datenbanken

Digikam is installed in C:\Program Files\digikam

I uninstall digikam. C:\Program Files\digikam dissappears!

I install digikam again. C:\Program Files\digikam again appears.

I start digikam. No question where to find the databasefiles. Digikam looks like it was not uninstalled, all my collections are present, all metadata available.

Where does digikam remeber the directory c:\digikam\Datenbanken?

Regard Fritz