Aw: Re: Editing or changing colorschemes on windows

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:30:44 BST 2017

In that case you should adjust the color scheme of your system. I am pretty sure there are high contrast themes/schemes shipped with Windows.
And please do not get too emotional. Dealing with imperfections is a part of the deal when using an open source software. The whole idea is that you can download the source code, patch the bug and suggest it to the developers or just keep it for yourself. It does not happen very often in real life because most users are no programmers but emotional comments do not help either. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Friedrich Seuhs <f_seuhs at gmx.at> Date: 2017-07-19  7:10 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Aw: Re: Editing or changing colorschemes on windows

It is not only a quality from my screen, it is also a proble at the moment because I am using it in the garden in the shadow.

The problem is ot the pictdititing, the problem is to read all text and buttons of the program. I do not editing pictures on my laptop, I want to geomap, add tags, manage the collections and so on.