Editing or changing colorschemes on windows

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:19:43 BST 2017

Hi,

Typically, the color scheme included in DK are fully compatible with
Linux/KDE desktop color scheme.

You can edit them using a Linux with KDE desktop and Color scheme
editor from KDE control panel.

https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma5/ThemeDetails#Colors

A screenshot :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/35184025264/in/dateposted-public/

This KDE part is not included in digiKam windows installer. We want
the strict minimum from KDE in digiKam for now.