Import images and create albums by Exif "DateTimeOriginal"?

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:44:16 BST 2017

When you import pictures from a card or directly from the camera, the
creation date of the file and the picture are the same. But, the creation
date of the file is way faster to read. Because of this, the default
behavior to digikam is to use the creation date of the file. You can change
that:

Settings >> Configure Digikam >> Cameras >> Behavior

And mark: Use file metadata (makes connection slower)

This will solve your problem.

--
*Erick Moreno*
google.com/+ErickMoreno <https://google.com/+ErickMoreno/about>