DK panorama creation tool not working

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 20:51:13 BST 2017

This is a good question.

I fixed some Hugin CLI tools destection in current implementation, but
beta appimage 5.7.0 is not yet updated. There is some Centos 6.8 (now
moved by update to 5.9) problem with libc and libudev. There are some
crash visible at start up. Investiguations are under progress before
to update the bundles.

In all case, i'm sure that Hugin 2013 work like a charm.

The problem is :

1/ hugin CLI tools desapear step by step at each release,
2/ some CLI tool s are renamed
3/ Some CLI tool options change or disapear

So the compatibility in time is difficult to solve. Hugin become a big
puzzle....

This want need that regression tests and hacking are required to
support all Hugin version.