Fwd: Re: Panorama creation tool in DK

CD cd.graesser at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 22:54:59 BST 2017

Hi I tried it with the appimage 5.7. same problem there:

with Digikam 5.7 appimage under latest Arch/Manjaro/KDE the panorama
tool does not work. pto2mk and autooptimizer can not be found. Hugin has
version 2017.0-1.

Which version of Hugin should be used? I read that pto2mk is not with
the latest hugin.

/Christian